PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This website is owned and operated by the St. Kitts & Nevis National Carnival Committee commonly referred to as NCC.
This website is provided “as is” and is accessed and used by you at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the website is current and contains no errors or inaccuracies, NCC makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the information, content or materials included in this website will be error-free or completely accurate or current at all times, or at any time.
NCC may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for any reason, by posting revised Terms and Conditions on this website. Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes. If you continue to use this website after the revised Terms and Conditions have been posted, you will be deemed to have agreed to them.
The Content of this Website
All content which forms a part of this website, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, pictures, video, e-mails, code and software, and all organization and presentation of such content (collectively, the “Content”), is subject to all proprietary rights provided under intellectual property law including without restriction patent, copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws.
You acknowledge and agree that the ownership right and title to such rights will continue and remain with NCC or its licensors, as the case may be. You are permitted to view and download a single copy of the Content and print hard copies of pages from this website for your own non-commercial and lawful use, provided that such copies clearly display the copyright and any other proprietary notices of NCC. No other copying of this website, in whole or in part, is permitted without the express written authourization of NCC.
“St. Kitts & Nevis National Carnival Committee”, “NCC “, “Sugar Mas” “www.SKNCarnival.com” and certain other names, words, logos, slogans and images used on this Website are the property of and are subject to trade-mark rights held by NCC. Certain other trade-marks, trade names, words, logos, slogans and images depicted on this website are the property of their respective owners. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the owner of the property.
You agree that you will not distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproduction of the Content by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system, or create derivative works of, reverse engineer, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, publish, or make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever. You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the intellectual property rights of NCC or allow any third-party to access the Content. These restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall not apply to the limited extent that they are prohibited by applicable law.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. All such other websites are independent from this website and from NCC. NCC has no control over and expressly disclaims any liability for such websites or their contents. The provision of any link does not constitute an endorsement of such linked website by NCC. NCC is not responsible for web streaming or any other form of transmission received from any third party website nor is NCC responsible if the third party website is not working appropriately. Any transactions that take place between you and the third party are directly with the third party and NCC shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage that you may incur as a consequence thereto. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Exclusion of Liability
Your use of (or inability to use) this website and the Content is at your own risk. You agree that your sole remedy in the event of any problem with your use is to cease using this website. In no event shall NCC or any of its directors, employees, agents and representatives and their respective successors and assigns be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising out or related to access to or use of this website or any other website linked to this website or the Content, regardless of whether such loss or damages are based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, products liability or other theories of liability, including without limitation liability for direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages.
NCC is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen messages or mail, unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, on-line failures, hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting communications.
NCC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses affecting your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NCC, its committee, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against all claims, liability, losses, damages, expenses, and costs, arising out of your use of this website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Online Ordering Terms and Conditions
All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the following.
You agree to pay – You agree to pay for all charges noted herein as payable by you. All prices listed on this website are in Eastern Caribbean dollars and all charges will be processed in Eastern Caribbean dollars.
Effect of errors on NCC’s part – While NCC takes great care to ensure its advertising is accurate, errors and/or inaccuracies may occur. NCC may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of products and services.
- The products and services available on this website, and the prices for products and services on this website, are not necessarily the same as the products, services and pricing within any NCC headquarters and landfills.
- All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. NCC will notify you by email within 2 business days of placing an order if the confirmed price of a product and/or service you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order. If you do not receive an email within 2 business days of completing a purchase order, NCC is deemed to have confirmed the purchase at the price listed. If you receive such notification, the sale will be automatically terminated unless you reply by email with confirmation of your intention to purchase the product and/or service at the confirmed price.
Restrictions on who may purchase, what may be purchased, where products may be delivered, and where services may be performed:
- You may only purchase or order products and services for non-commercial and lawful purposes and any other use is not permitted.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase from the website.
- Any products and services ordered on this website will not be delivered to an address outside of St. Christopher (St. Kitts).
- NCC reserves the right to limit the quantities, of products and services which you, your family or any group can order, to reject, correct, cancel or refuse orders, and to determine accounts in its discretion including, without limitation, if NCC believes that customer conduct contravenes applicable law or is harmful to the interests of NCC or its representatives, agents, contractors, suppliers or licensees.
- NCC will use reasonable efforts to deliver products and services as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, NCC will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. Where delivery is delayed, NCC will notify you as soon as possible.
Acceptable Use Policy for your Comments and Communications
All permitted and prohibited uses of this website, including any comments and communications, are governed by the “Acceptable Use Policy” as follows:
Representations and Warranties
You understand that except for advertising programs offered by NCC and its website the website is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. By submitting any content to NCC or through the NCC website, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate; and
- use of the content you supply does not violate this Acceptable Use Policy.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, obscene, discriminatory or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, physical addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; or
- that contains any advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other services, offers, or websites.
Ownership of Content
For any content that you submit, you grant NCC a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All content that you submit on or through the NCC website may be used at NCC’s sole discretion. NCC reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on NCC’s website that NCC deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy. NCC does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through NCC to edit or delete any content you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not NCC, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of NCC, its agents, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the NCC website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you, including logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of “denial of service” attacks, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting, (e) disrupting network nodes or network services or otherwise restricting, inhibiting, disrupting or impeding NCC’s ability to monitor or make the website available, or (f) taking any action in order to obtain services to which the you are not entitled. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. NCC will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting you if you are involved in such violations.
Suspension or Termination
If NCC determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in violation of any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy, NCC may suspend or terminate your use or access to the NCC website without the notice to you. At all times, NCC shall have the discretion to take such action as NCC deems necessary, in its sole discretion, to preclude a violation, and NCC shall not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by you or a third party resulting from NCC’s exercise of its rights under this Acceptable Use Policy.
Reporting Libel and Defamation
If you become aware of any misuse of the website, including libellous or defamatory conduct by any person, you must report it to NCC. Please contact us by email.
Third Party Websites
If you choose to post or share any comments or communication on a third party website, including any social networking and/or social booking marking website, you do so at your own risk. Such websites are independent from NCC and NCC has no control over and expressly disclaims any liability which may ensue from posting or sharing any content on such third party websites.
If you wish to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, contact us by email.